Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A little secret

Master let me in on a little secret tonight after I asked him why some people have these big old bruises from paddling and caning and I rarely have any. 

He said  "I'll let you in on a secret.  I don't hit you that hard."  

 I whined, just a bit.

 "Why does it hurt so much when you do it then?  And how do they even stand it so much worse?"  I'm thinking I'm just a big wimp.    He mentioned something about warm up and endorphins which I did already know, but I was thinking dreamily back to this afternoon:

 I was on my knees and he was striking me with a crop and it hurt.  A lot!   There had been no warm up, and he hit over and over in the same place.  I was squirming, not really trying to get away, but just squirming because I couldn't hold still.   Another few dozen hits and I was crying.   He let me go back to cocksucking, and then he took me into the other room, put me over the arm of the couch and fucked me.  That also hurt, I was getting that "bottoming out" feeling, but it was a good kind of hurt.  He was done kinda fast, and told me to go put on the next disc (Game of Thrones).   I couldn't walk at all..  My legs felt shaky.   I crawled over the carpet to the TV and put the disc in.  At that point my stomach, which has been iffy since yesterday, went into dire cramps, and I crawled back to the couch.  I didn't even bother putting my glasses on, just lay with my head in his lap feeling utterly miserable.

He went and got some medicine for me, and a glass of water.  After a few minutes my stomach calmed down and I was able to relax and enjoy being cuddled, and watch the movie. 

About half way through the first episode he started fondling me, and now that I was feeling better I was ready for more also.  I asked him, "Master, can I touch my cunt?"   "No", he said.  He kept teasing me until I was in a state, then told me to get across his lap. There is a certain utterly helpless feeling I get when in that position.  More spanking, more orgasms, more fondling.     He had me move off and turn around to make more room for the swinging arm, and he used the cane on my backside.  I was crying again shortly.  Maybe I'm sensitive today, but ow, did it ever hurt.   Then he fucked me again.  This time was long, thorough and with many orgasms.   How to make one very happy ksst.    

After a shower and doing some work with the sheep, I went with him on a job he had to do.  It was two hours work, and I waited for him in the car.  I brought the laptop and my book for entertainment.   Then we went out to a very delicious dinner.   I'm happy to say that my stomach was good and didn't cause me any more trouble. 

I sure do enjoy Wednesdays. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! All I did Wednesday was work 14 hours, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's not nearly as fun :(. Getting a day off soon, I hope?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael from Germany, I live the wrong life ....

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...