Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Feeling It

Back of the thigh exclamation mark
There has been some discussion of needing to feel the active dominance of one's Master in order to be content and fulfilled as a slave. 
Some get this need met by acting up, acting bratty, and needing to be punished.  That doesn't work for me.  It feels wrong, and anyway when I do a little teasing he just laughs at me.

There are many things that make me feel his dominance throughout the day, and not all of them leave marks.  In fact, most do not. 
When he tells me to get up and make breakfast even though I'd rather lie in for a cuddle, when he tells me to get his tea, when he gives me lists of chores, when he punishes me if I forget one, when he drags me upstairs by my hair, when he says "No" to me when I ask for something, all these things do it for me.   Each stroke of the cane, or belt, or whip tells me that I'm his.  When it goes beyond what I think I can stand, it tells me I'm his. 

I'll just say that I am very much feeling it.  

2 comments:

  1. Michael from Germany , I think it could be named (too ?) as love ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is something more than love. Not necessarily more, I guess, not better, but a different feeling. I have been in love for a long time, but I have only been a slave for a little over two years. Being actively dominated is a feeling that is in addition to but separate from love... it is a feeling of being owned and possessed. A few years ago I would never have suspected that feeling existed or was a good feeling to have.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...