Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fucking While Looking at Corn

Master has been saying he wanted to do me in the garden as kind of a fertility rite (for the garden, not me) for at least 10 years- ever since we have been planting a garden.

Today I was innocently playing on the laptop when he walked by and grabbed a hank of hair, pulled me up and threw me over the couch.  After a quick, and initially rather dry (until I came) shagging, he told me to get a blanket because we were going out to the garden.  I wrapped up in the blanket and hurried on out with him.   It is a beautiful day to be outside, lying on my back under the corn stalks, getting fucked senseless.   I ended up half off the blanket with all sorts of dirt in my hair.    Ahhhh.

After he was done he said these cornstalks would be good ass whackers.   Unable to muzzle myself, I disagreed, saying they were too flimsy and would never hold up.  Well, he was right, I was wrong, which he made me admit and not only that, but also apologize to both him and the corn as he whaled on me with a corn stalk.    Stupid mouth, why don't you just stay shut sometimes?  

After that, super fresh, super sweet corn for mid afternoon snack was delicious. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to report that the ritual worked and we had some badly needed rain last night.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...