Thursday, August 30, 2012

In My Dreams...

This morning I heard the command:

"Slave, get up and make me breakfast".

I was fast asleep.   I tried to come to consiousness, but it wasn't working too well.  I tried to get to the side of the bed to get out of it but could only get one leg over the side.  I finally managed to open my eyes and there was not even a hint of dawn in the sky.

The rooster wasn't crowing either.  What time is it anyway?

I managed to sit up and squint at the clock-  it was 3:30.  Master is gently and deeply breathing in sleep.  

I get cozy again and try to go back to sleep.

I still don't know if I dreamed his command or if he was talking in his sleep.

This is not what is supposed to happen when you think of the man being in your dreams. 

1 comment:

  1. Lol. This made both Alpha and I laugh.
    Thanks for the giggle--it's always funnier when these kinds of things happen to someone else.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...