Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Last Hurrah, or Holy Fuck-- OW!

Today I'm going to pick up the kids in Madison, in just about an hour I will leave, in fact.  First, coffee, though.   I sure have missed them. 

So last night was the last chance we will have to really go all out and make some noise while playing, and Master certainly made the most of it.   There was hardly anything that left new marks, but one can cause a lot of ouch without leaving marks-starting with spanking and ice in my cunt, to flogging/dragon tailing on my cunt, to bondage stress position, to some hard fucking that I think left it a bit dented, it was all wonderfully painful.   I was well into subspace by the time he untied me.   

I passed out/feel asleep immediately we were done, and then woke up a few hours later from the soreness still lingering.

A good last hurrah, I would call it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...