Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"Here is a game that will be fun for us..."

I start to get a little nervous/excited when I hear him say those words, especially when I have already been very well flogged, and am bound and naked.

No, it wasn't this game:

That was "toss the coins at slave's cunt" from last week.

This time he told me I missed some hairs down there, was getting a bit fuzzy.  And he had some new tweezers.  

Ow. Ow. and Ow.  

Ok, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.   Just a little pinching. 

"Now turn over".

The miniblind rod caning was considerably worse than the hair plucking.

I was worked into a state of complete cunt-soaked, trembling sluttiness before he was ready for the sucking and fucking to begin. 

Another good night for us.  I am truly lucky to be so blessed, I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...