Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's only fantasy... Question 27

Do you have submissive desires or fantasies that you have yet to be able to explore? Do some of your desires confuse or frighten you? Do they excite you?

My unfulfilled fantasies freak me the heck out.  You think I'm going to tell all the world about them?  Nope.  Master knows, that's enough for me.  Seriously.   We have fulfilled a lot of fantasies already.  The rest are, well, they may be better off under cover and in imagination than seeing the light.   If they didn't excite me they wouldn't really be fantasies, would they? 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on fulfilling your fantasies. You might as well at least try a taste of them to find out whether the reality is as good as the fantasy.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, some of them just aren't that easy to do, and it is up to my Master anyway. Thank you for the good luck wishes.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...