Saturday, September 29, 2012

Question 28: Decisions, mistakes, looking back




Has your submission ever let you down? Have you ever been criticized for your submission? Have you ever regretted being or feeling submissive in a moment or in a relationship? Have you ever looked back and realized you made a mistake and how did you handle your submission going forward from that?


Has my submission ever let me down?  In terms of making a bad decision about when to submit or to whom to submit?  No, I don't think so.   The only time I regretted having submitted was briefly after a major life decision when I thought perhaps if I had not be so submissive, if I had not been a slave either, the decision would have gone the other way, or would not have been necessary.  It was only for a day though that I was kicking myself around for it.  Before and after that I realized it could not have been any other way, nor would I have wanted to do anything differently if I had everything to do again. 

It was his decision to make, and we both took the consequences, although mine were more severe by a long way.   So to handle my submission going forward after that, I pretty much just fell back to my mantras "Just obey" and "I am patience".  

I find those two sayings cover just about every situation or problem I run across with my mind in slavery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...