Saturday, September 8, 2012

Question and Answer #11 and 12

Do you include service as part of your expectation of submission?

To begin with, I did not.  I thought this was going to be about the bedroom stuff, the hotness factor.  Turned out he had other ideas, in that "slave" actually meant slave, as in WORK, and he had a lot of expectations about what I was going to do.   I was brought to heel rather quickly on that issue.  So yes, service is definitely a part of my submission. 

Do you include financial submission within the definition of your own submission and, if yes, how does it manifest itself?


This question had  me kind of confused.   I have heard of financial dominantion, and to me it meant simply taking advantage of a submissive's desire for control by a dominant, getting them to send a bunch of money as "domination tribute" or whatever.   

This applies not at all to us.  For a start, Master makes way, way, way more money than I do.  Secondly, we are married, so officially everything we have belongs to both of us.     But he does control what happens with our money to a large extent.   Other than routine things, such as groceries, clothes and supplies for the family, he makes those decisions.  Even to the point that if I'm planning to spend a lot on a present for him, I ask ahead of time, which doesn't leave much surprise. 


He takes care of the finances, pays the bills, balances the checkbook, all that good stuff. 




 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what happened with the formatting on this one. It was driving me nuts.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...