Saturday, September 8, 2012

Question and Answer 13 and 14

Is sexual availability, being available to your partner any time he or she wants, part of your submission? Why or why not? Are there limits to this?


Yes, this is the basis of where we started with dominance and submission, and continues to be a major feature of the relationship.   I can't say it is alway easy.  As much as I enjoy sex, there are times and places I don't want to be available, I want to be able to say "No, not now, not here, people are looking" or whatever reason I have.   This doesn't mean he is compromising our safety by having sex in public, but there are certain places and parties where you can be sexual in front of people and it is allowed.   My inhibitions don't always realize this, but because I have to, I'm getting over them.   Yes, I was fucked over a cooler in a campsite with all sorts of  (kinky) people standing around watching or walking or driving by.   Sometimes I think "Was that really me, did I really do that, who is this slutty woman anyway?" 


Having no limits on him is the basis for our Master/slave relationship, though, and I will and have held to that even when it has been difficult.  


At the same time as it was difficult, it was totally freaking hot. Closet exhibitionist maybe? 



 Does religion have any bearing on your decision to submit? If not, are you familiar with religious based submission and do you view it as similar to other types of submission or dissimilar?

For us, it has nothing at all to do with religion.  My Master is an atheist, and an outspoken one.  He'll debate religion or lack of religion at the drop of a hat, unafraid to go into that taboo topic at all if the other person is at all interested in discussing it.   
I believe in God, but do not follow any particular teachings or religion.  I'm somewhat of a Deist. 

I am familiar with religious based submission in Christianity and Islam.  It is just not part of our lives.

At the same time, before we were in any sort of dynamic, my Master used to tease me that we should become Baptists (or other fundamentalist religion) because that religion required wives to submit to their husbands.   It wasn't the religion he wanted, it was the willing submission part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...