Saturday, September 1, 2012

Question and Answer #2

Describe who you might submit to and how.
Are you exclusively submissive in marriage or just in the bedroom?
Are you submissive only in the context of a scene or in a role or throughout your daily life?
Are you submissive to play partners or only in the context of a relationship?

This set of questions is pretty simple to answer for me.  I am only submissive to my Master, but am submissive in all of me, in all areas of life, to him.  We did try the bedroom only submission for a short while, but it just didn't work for either of us.  He wanted to tell me to wash dishes and not get any lip back.   I felt confused and unsure about when to be submissive and when I didn't have to be.    So very quickly it began to encompass everything from the BIG decisions to the tiny little ones.   It feels more natural and comfortable, more black and white that way.  

Outside of my relationship with my Master I am generally an easy going and agreeable person, and hardly ever will take a leadership role on a project or at work.   So, I guess that could be a sign of submissiveness, but with other people it only goes up to a point, then they will run into a wall of stubbornness like a fortress.   I am not a push over, and I have no problem saying no and meaning it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...