Monday, September 3, 2012

Question and Answer #3 and #4

How do you know you are submissive or have the potential to be submissive?

This was something I never really thought about doing before.  I didn't know I wanted it, I didn't admit to myself that I would be able to accept or enjoy it, other than the occasional role play/tied up during sex thing that we have been doing for a long time 


How do you feel when you express your submission?

I feel good, safe, comfortable, sexually turned on, just all around happy.    It makes me hot, is the simple answer. 


Do you switch into a dominant role at any time?

No, I am not a dominant person in general.
I have never sought out positions of power or leadership in any part of my life.   The only time I feel a bit dominant is while training dogs, if I have to.   I can dominate dogs- wooo- hoooo!  But that's about it.   I generally train the dogs through positive reinforcement, but that doesn't get the job done in every case.

If you are in a domestic discipline relationship, are there things that you maintain control over?

I don't consider us "domestic discipline" really.  We are Master/slave.   No, I don't control anything except with his direction or permission.    He may allow me to do many things on my own, or make some decisions, but any of them are within his right to over turn or revoke at any time.  

 
Are you a “switch” in BDSM terms?

No, I have no desire to switch with anyone and be the top rather than the bottom in terms of playing or scening.   I have been in scenes with other people besides my Master, since he allows and encourages me to do this, and have always been the bottom.  I don't have any desire to be anything else.  
 
If not, have you ever thought about it or given thought to why it’s not for you?

It is not for me because the thought of doing it, of being the inflicter, makes me feel bad.  Almost sick to my stomach bad.  Nothing about switching roles turns me on.  Everything about being beat/whipped/tied up turns me on.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...