Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bonus- butt sex!

Me: "Wanna have sex?"  (No beating around the bush for me)

Him (playing on the computer):  "Yes, absolutely, but I want to win this game first."

Me (knowing this game ( Civ 5) and how it can take hours for a few turns): "Can I go lie in bed and read my book?"

Him: "No".  

Then he put his foot on my foot to show me exactly where I would be staying until the game was done.  I sat.  I waited.  He teased me, touching me now and then, making me cum with a gesture.  Eventually I slid off, got my book and came back to my seat beside him. 
You know, I felt good that he wanted me there with him, but also extremely impatient and frustrated to have to wait for him to finish the game.  I don't really know how long it took, since there wasn't a clock nearby and I don't have a functional watch.  The last time I mentioned getting new batteries for my watch he said no, I don't need to worry about that, he'll tell me what to do and when.  So far that has worked, but I do wonder about the passage of time occasionally.   I did finish a few chapters.

Finally, the game was won, and we headed upstairs.  He stopped at the bathroom and said  "You better go ahead and get something in your ass".

This is a kind gesture, a warning, instead of "Surprise!  Butt sex!".  I near-sprinted down the hall, threw a towel on the bed, grabbed the lube and anal beads and shoved them on in there.  One, two, three beads... then Master was there.  He had me lie on my back and continue with the process.  A few more, while he watched. 

"Good enough, now roll over-- keep that in".  

I did so, and he began striking my ass with the cane.  That, plus the beads, was an incredible sensation and I was near to cumming right away.   He  could tell, and told me to cum.  I came.

More caning.  Then he told me to take the toy out. I did so, grimacing and making faces the whole time.

"Does that hurt?"

"No".  (Those are my "happy grimaces")

He put on lots of lube and slid in.  I buried my face in the pillow to keep from screaming.    In spite of the toy use and the lube the ass was still tight and resistant.  I was really gnawing on that pillow.

"Does that hurt?" 

"Yes"  (moan, whimper)

"Good, take it".

After a few more seconds it felt good, for a few thrusts, then it felt like all the lube had just vanished and, good god, it hurt.  I was still trying to eat the pillow. 

I couldn't say anything fun, no dirty talk, just trying to make no noise at all, my mouth stuffed with pillow.   He came, and I came at the same time, as he ordered, which took away all the pain in an avalanche of ecstasy.  

Ahhhh :).  

4 comments:

  1. I love anal more than regular sex, sounds like a great evening..lucky you...im being denied..the bastard lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome!

    Poor Tori :(, for a long time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. until Friday..its been 2 weeks! its just beyond cruel!

      x

      Delete
  3. i love the submission that anal brings to my brain~!

    Tori - i'm so sorry!!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...