Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sick and Twisted-- Me?

I got up early today.

Master needed to be on the road by 5:30 am, so I got up to turn on the computer for him (looking up last minute directions) and make tea.  Since I was up, it was also my privilege to open and close the driveway gate for him so he could just drive through. In the rain.  Live to serve-- my new motto. 

 He wasn't too happy about getting up so early to go to an out of town meeting, something about "pop the weasel" which he tried to explain, but I still don't really understand.

When I said "Have a good day",  I meant it. I went on to add that I always liked getting up early to go on a road trip; it's kind of exciting leaving before dawn. He said "Yeah, but you are a sick and twisted cunt."
That gave me my chuckle of the day.   

After he left, instead of going back to bed I started doing laundry and cleaning.  Truly sick and twisted, I know.

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...