Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bondage without bonds, and Gratitude

Placed into a position and told to hold it, without ropes or cuffs, I feel bound without anything physical holding me.   My Master put me on the floor and put my hands above my head, as if bound.  When I went to move them after a bit, he corrected me with a firm but light touch.  I stayed, until he told me to move again, while he worked over my body.   So many delicious sensations, and on top of it all was his control of me.  

He gave my poor sore ass a break from the paddling/caning last night.  I was relieved, since today it is still sore from two days ago.  Instead he spent an hour pinching, teasing and tormenting my nipples.  I begged to be allowed to touch my pussy.  The answer, a flat "No" was received by me with a moan of desire and and I snuggled almost gratefully against his arm.  Why grateful?  Grateful for denial?  What was that about?  I don't know.  I can't explain all the stuff that goes through my head.   But I felt it.    When he finally ordered me to touch myself and to come, I was doubly grateful.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...