Saturday, December 1, 2012

Observation

A question was asked in one of the groups to which I belong, about studying/observing your Master or slave.    At first I didn't know how to answer, but after a bit more thinking it was an interesting question. 

Do you study him? How much? Why, and what do you get out of it?

I know my Master really well, since we have been together so long (25 years), but there are always the important day to day observations of what he likes or doesn't like lately, in addition to the "What is he doing now, should I be doing something for him, what is he likely to ask of me, what should I be mentally prepared for".   Those types of thoughts are almost always in my mind, and when they are not, I am almost sure to get a correction for it.  Like the other day when he was in the shower and I started the dishwasher up, giving him hot/cold water, which was not nice at all.  I should have been paying more attention and realized he was not quite done with the shower yet.  Doh!

I asked him if he studies me.   He says he studies me as much as I do him.

 The reason, he says, is to find my weaknesses.
 "What are my weaknesses?" I asked.
"Mainly chocolate. And cock." he says.

2 comments:

  1. A ha ha ha. Love his answer..

    aim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those two things are every slave's weakness, although not necessarily in that order (depending on time of month!!)

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...