Saturday, December 29, 2012

Vacation

In case you can't tell, I have been on vacation.  Master and the kids and I are staying with family for Christmas down here in southern Missouri.  It's very snowy for this area! 

Anyway, not only has there been no BDSM for us, but the sex has been of the quick/in the shower/ furtive type.    Not only that, but I'm currently running a fever.  Today was the big family get together/presents/huge dinner and I got out of bed in time to eat lunch, then went back to bed.  Sitting up and typing on the computer is about all I have energy for.  Although I did tell Master I would go take the dogs for their romp (he did it for me this morning).  I told him I was feeling very useless as a sick slave, and he said don't worry, just get better.  He's so sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I'm in the sick club myself. No fun whatsoever.
    Hope you feel better soon and get to enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...