Saturday, January 5, 2013

Obsessions

Interesting blog today that I had to re-post here:  

The Monkey's Journey


Obsession is the word that comes to my mind when I read this.  Romance, love, and this thing that we do, they are all obsessions.  The same desperate need for an absent lover to return is the same emotion I feel when I am longing to be whipped.  Getting more and more and even too much pain  leaves me satisfied for a while, but as soon as I'm recovered then I'm longing for that absent lover again.    My Master is all wrapped up in my emotions because he is the source of everything to me.  He's the cause of my pleasure, my pain:  the source, provider, wielder, holder or even with-holder of my obsessions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...