Friday, February 8, 2013

This week

This week has mostly been about making soup, tea and toast, bringing Master things to keep him warm and otherwise staying out of his way.   He's been sick, and likes to be left alone then, except for having me nearby in case he needs anything.  

I find myself appreciating all the more what he does for me, after reading this blog from my favorite writer:

Appreciation

Whenever I'm fetching and carrying, or doing other chores, and I find myself thinking "Boy, is Master lucky to have me to do this for him" but then I realize that I am the lucky one.   I think of all the things he does for me (the big one being owning my ass)  and I feel incredible gratitude, and how lucky I am to be owned by such a good man. 

He was feeling better yesterday.   He tied me up, gave me some stripes with the single tail, breaking skin in several places, as well as a whole lot of paddling, before fucking me and then coming on my face.   See all the nice things he does for me  :).   I know it is for his pleasure too, all these beatings and sex, of course, but I still feel like the luckiest slave in the world to be able to serve him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...