Friday, March 29, 2013

Best TFTB post ever

No, I didn't write it.  But I'm going to link it here in case anyone hasn't seen it.


TFTB  ( Topping From the Bottom) for dummies. 

Because even though I read this blog entry ages ago, I still fell into thinking this way last month, which was the main reason I had "peon"  written on my arm (of course, as you may remember, this was shorthand for "You have less influence around here than you think you have"- or "Stop having such a big head").    It was kaya's idea.   Master approved --very much so.

The writing has finally worn off completely, and I think it has sunk into my brain well enough that I don't have to keep refreshing it in permanent marker.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...