Saturday, March 23, 2013

Internal Enslavement: I haz it

One of those lightbulb moments came this morning, when I realized that I am not just a slave a little bit, or part of me, or externally, but all the way through and through.  

I never used to make the bed.  I'm not particularly fussy about things around the house being "just so" as long as they are fairly clean.  You know those OCD or neat freak people?  Well, I'm not. 

About a year and a half ago, Master decided he wanted the bed made every day, so he made that one of my rules.  I think I have only forgotten once or twice since then.   Well, tonight he's not going to be home.  So after everyone left I went upstairs to fold laundry, looked at the unmade bed and thought to myself, "Huh, it is only going to be me here tonight, nobody would notice if I didn't make the bed".  And then I went ahead and made the bed anyway.    Because it is a rule.

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...