Saturday, March 16, 2013

One Right

Because of something I wrote recently, we got into a discussion on rights, actually more like a one sided lecture.   Master told me I do have one right in this relationship.  Not a right to leave, but if being a slave really isn't any good for me at some point, if I am just miserable with this as it is, I have a right to renegotiate with him what kind of relationship we have.  

He saw my eyes getting wider in horror at the very idea of this.

He paused a second, then added "And then I will beat you for being such a stupid, uppity cunt".  

:) Smilies :)   Back to normal now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...