Friday, March 1, 2013

Strapping

Master has this one strap, which I helpfully (stupidly) acquired for him. 

 I don't like it.

  He saves it for when he really wants to hurt me.   Last night  Master used it both on the back side- my back, butt, thighs, and also on the fronts of my thighs.  Once between my legs.   It does leave marks and stings like hell.    It almost feels like a belt but it is thinner and the edges are harder, and almost sharp.   They feel sharp when he snaps me with it; the "wet towel" type of snap is what he likes best. 

His intention was to make me hurt.  We didn't have sex; that happened earlier in the day.   When I said thank you after the strapping, that I really enjoyed it, he was surprised.  I said it did hurt, a lot, but it felt so good when he stopped.  I was floating along on my little happy cloud as I drifted off to sleep. 




Is this what they mean when they say "I'm gonna wear my belt out on your ass"?









No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...