Friday, March 29, 2013

The worst task ever

Today I have to take some cheese back to the store.    I bought cheese in an opaque wrapper and it turned out to be moldy.   Somehow I failed to notice this as I not only cut it, but ate a bite and handed a bite to Master. 

My stomach is queasy just thinking about it.   How could I not notice?  Needless to say, he was not happy about this.  

So, he said I have to take it back to the store and try to get the money back, which combines all my least favorite things into one task: 

1.  moldy cheese, looking at it and handling it.   Ewwwww.

2.  talking to strangers

3.  not only talking to them but complaining about something to them and trying to get a refund.  The thought makes me cringe worse than moldy cheese.

1 comment:

  1. Now I feel very silly. As usual the anticipation was worse than the event. Cheese return- no problem. Plus, I have $5 now.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...