Sunday, March 24, 2013

Tweaked

His hands roamed under my shirt, pressing, squeezing, pinching.   I moaned and sighed, leaning into him, adoring him, my Master.

I wanted to touch him also, feeling the pull of him so close and touchable, but it wasn't allowed.  Not at this moment anyway.  I'd have to wait.

The teasing and pinching went on, until he found the perfect spot and pinched so hard I let out a little yelp and tried to jump away.   He slapped me and said "Behave, slut!"

A submissive "I'm sorry Master",  as I snuggled back into him, smiling. 

Sorry, and yet not sorry at all for any of it.   

Just part of the dance  

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...