Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Going and Coming

Life is full of ups and downs, I understand that.  Lately many of my online friends have been saying they are going rather than coming. 

 What I mean by that is while they are still slaves, still bound to obey, to work, or clean, or whatever their dynamic requires, there is very little in the way of kinky fun times, or BDSM, that both used to enjoy.  Often they say they don't even miss it.  I don't really hear from the Masters, the ones who control the amount of kinky fun times,  because they aren't really in my friend circle, so I don't exactly know the reasons for this.   I suppose it is just the ups and downs of life that naturally occur, and it is coincidence when it happens to several friends at the same time.

The whole thing just makes me a little sad, not to mention a little guilty, that I measure "dry spells" in terms of days instead of months.   It also makes me fearful that I will be in that spot someday, of waiting months, and no longer even missing it.  



4 comments:

  1. I do think although this is just an observation that perhaps sometimes when exploring this lifestyle kink is a huge motivating factor, its easy to get caught up in the thrill of doing all these new things.

    I love bdsm but its not the most important part of my relationship, in the beginning its all i focused on...more so than him as he has been there, done that, and got the t-shirt lol...but it was new to me.

    For me M/s is about the control, my service to him, i would certainly miss the kink if we were no longer to engage in it but as long as i have his control everything else is secondry.....i guess i see it that i dont need the kink to define as M/s...its just an optional add on...

    if that makes sense lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way, that the control is the heart of M/s, not the kink. But the kink is a tasty side dish.

      Delete
  2. It is weird - the more you have, the more you want and sadly, vice versa...

    At some point, if it is not available, and you are not necessarily the only one the Masters are not sharing with, then you have to step away from thinking about it. And then you can't miss it.

    Or you are miserable. all. the. time. And that is not okay.

    Anyway, if you ever find out what they are thinking (the boys) can you please let me know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you say is eminently sensible. I'm sure each Master has his reasons, from health to whim to changing interests, to life being too busy and lack of energy. But I've never heard one actually come out and say it.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...