Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pillow Talk

Lying in bed last night was my first opportunity to tell Master all about the talk I went to yesterday.  He was doing other things so he did not attend with me.  He having a good time also.   I went with Mystique and some other friends, after Master dropped me off there at the coffee shop in Madison.  

After I told him all about what I had learned of Leather history, the subject of Gor came up because I had seen Tarnsman of Gor in the used book store at which we stopped on the way home.   I didn't buy it, and he wanted to know why not.   I said I was too embarrassed, and he said I should have told him, he would have bought it for me.  But I'm not sure I even want to read one.  I glanced through it and it looked pretty silly.   

Then he started talking about John Carter novels vs. Gor and the differences.   Somehow this led into him telling me I was nothing but three holes for fucking.  Then he said "This is getting you hot, isn't it?"

Before I could answer he grabbed me by the neck, pinning me to the bed and told me to cum, which I did violently.

"Now roll over and go to sleep, slut".
   

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I did a post on the books about Gor. The author is a professor at a local college. I also have a friend who is in a Gorean realtionship and has read all of the books.

    I did read one book to understand the Gorean culture. It is badly written,but erotic in a few chapters.

    Hug,
    joey


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you give me a link to that post? I didn't see it on your blog.

      Delete
  2. On the other hand... Did I tell that I admire you...? I suppose yes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me? I'm just me, really. Good days and bad days, occasionally quite mopey (this morning until the sun came out for example).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but as I reading your blog I see hm... pure submission? I don't know how to call it, not to make it sound so pompously :)

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...