Sunday, May 5, 2013

Authority, or Leash Yanking

As we drove home yesterday, I made a casual comment about how I had missed seeing one of our friends at the munch. I added jokingly that perhaps this person would have attended if I had offered to let them spank me.

Master had his hard faced look on.

"You don't have the authority to be making that offer, and you'd better remember it, slave."

Eep. Of course I don't.

My only reply: "Yes, Master."

It is so simple for him to yank my leash without having the physical thing in hand.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that he can so easily yank your leash without having the physica thing in hand. You must love his control.

    FD

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...