Thursday, May 23, 2013

From the Slave

  In the car:

On the way home, Master asked if I wanted a quick, hard beating, or if that would leave me frustrated.  We didn't have a lot of time.  I had no idea how I would feel afterward, so I didn't really answer. I said whatever he wanted to do was what I wanted.   He got irritated by my lack of reply,  and said he really wanted to beat me, and he planned to leave me crying in a puddle on the floor, so that was that.  
 He asked what I was doing still wearing underwear.  I removed them.   He started slapping my thighs, and continued this the rest of the way home.   Master told me he wanted me to practice saying "Ow, ow, ow" for the beating later.   So I did.  I also went into comical begging "Please don't beat me, Master, I'll be ever so good" or some such nonsense that made him laugh and call me Brer Rabbit. 

At home:  
 
We darted quickly upstairs, and on the way up he pulled off my skirt.   I removed my shirt but he told me to leave the boots on.  

He grabbed my underwear, rubbed it into my cunt and then gagged me with it, telling me he didn't want to hear my screaming (or carefully rehearsed Ow, Ow, Ow! either? Heeeyyy.)

He started with the cane, then several different paddles, including Uma, leaving me trying to gasp for breath through my nose.   

Master switched to the belt, which was bad enough, but then he used the hard strap, leaving cuts on my ass and stinging my shoulders.   I was crying and moaning around the undie gag.   He made me cum, then removed the gag, rubbed me with it to give it a fresh slickening, and stuffed it back in my mouth.  

He made me kneel on the floor, and used a leather paddle on me while I sucked his cock, then he fucked me on the floor.  It was brilliant.   He let me use the Magic wand for one more knee-shaking orgasm.  I wasn't crying in a puddle on the floor, but I was sure a puddle when he left.  

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...sounds like a nice quickie indeed! Panty gag...isn't is amazingly hot when they do that? Glad you were in a happy, sated puddle in the end.

    bg

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...