Saturday, June 29, 2013

Life...

This morning I was wandering around the house licking peanut butter off a spoon (don't judge me!) when Master came up behind me, grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and whispered in my ear.

Then he gave a half-laugh and said "The dog just licked your spoon".   

"Such is the life of a slave; dogs eat your peanut butter".  

 I gave the dog the rest of the spoonful, put the spoon in the sink and then followed him upstairs as he requested. 

I knelt in front of him as he got dressed, and when he was all done- blue shirt, khaki pants and colorful frogs tie-  he told me to stand up and drop my robe.  He picked up the hard strap and began flicking it me, missing me by a whisker.  Each time I heard it snap near me my pussy did a little clench.  Then he began to strike hard, and my whole body clenched each time.   Just about half a dozen blows, then the strap was around my neck tight and he was telling me to cum.  

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yes.

4 comments:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...