Monday, June 17, 2013

Mind Fucked All to Heck

Master thoroughly mind fucked me.   He did it so well that it took half of today, in between running errands, doing outdoor chores and cleaning house, to get things straightened out in my head well enough to write anything at all. 

 I'll just say that him giving me the illusion of control while not actually allowing me any real control, and at the same time continuing to hit and berate me, sent me into a very weird, fucked up headspace.   It was sexy.  It was delicious.  I went to sleep totally spent.   Still I'm not sure I'd want to do it again, but...

That Is NOT my call.

What he did drove deeper into my mind that as his slave I have very little power or control here, only what he allows me to have.  I'm his creature, his thing... his fucktoy, as he put it last night...afterward.  

1 comment:

  1. I love the mind fuck. My Mistress is a master of using it to drive me nuts.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...