Monday, August 5, 2013

Kinky Picnic

Saturday we hosted our first kinky picnic/munch/party.   We had a good sized group of really good friends, and even a few new people.   There was much fun had by many people, which I can't really tell you all about, but one thing I can mention was that Master, I and a lovely lady had a very long scene together.   It was awesome!  

Afterward I was very sore, mostly right around my clit.  It didn't stop Master from having sex with me later that night when people had gone home, and the next morning.  And Sunday night.  And Monday morning. 

Sunday night also included a session with the ice dildo, which hurt like fuck at first until it had warmed a bit.  Master enjoys the cold sensation of taking me just after it has been inserted.   Also he was quite sadistic with Uma, the wicked paddle.   He made me stop calling her evil, but perhaps wicked is better?  

4 comments:

  1. Uma heard that, and is coming for your ass!
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah
    love,
    Uma the paddle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry... probably not as sorry as I'm going to be...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh! I think you should be more careful about who's reading your posts! lol

    Good Luck with that!
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *looks around furtively* friendly, happy, nice, not creepy -as- fuck paddle Uma....

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...