Sunday, August 25, 2013

Slave Dreams vs. Master Dreams

Last night I dreamed that Master and I were going to go swimming at the gym, but I forgot my suit.  Since they won't let you swim there without a suit, my punishment was that Master made me crawl on my hands and knees all around a department store looking for a new swimming suit.  It wasn't the right season anymore, so I wasn't finding one and was becoming increasingly desperate.

I told Master about this dream.   

He says "Oh, I dreamed I was singing Honky Tonk Woman with the Rolling Stones.  And then I got free drinks."

Hmmmm.   Somehow this all seems rather appropriate.   

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...