Sunday, November 10, 2013

Caned

I like caning.  I mean I really like caning.  Sometimes I'd go so far as to say I love caning, but then he hurts me again, a lot, and I back off the lovey-dovey stuff and say I just really like it.  Me and caning, we are just-friends, who live together.  Perhaps we are FWB if you count all the times I have orgasmed, or been really close to an orgasm and just waiting for Master's command to cum during a caning.

Last night he flipped my robe up, exactly the same as he had the night before, but this time he had a cane ready and gave me a good sound beating with it.  I really needed it.   I squirmed, moaned, slicked all over.  He had me on all fours at first, then had me lie on my stomach.   He told me to roll over and he caned my nipples, which was extra painful even though he didn't to it all that hard.  They are sooo sensitive.  When I complained that it hurt he struck between my wide open legs.  Ahhh, that's a good pain, really good. 

Then I was rolled back to lying face down, and he began hitting harder.  The more the intensity ramped up the closer I was to coming, and the more my feet squiggled around in the carpet.  When I started yelping out, he made me come, giving me the command over and over while griping my cunt in his whole hand and squeezing it.   I was soaked.

When he decided I'd had enough, he ordered me into bed; I snuggled down under the covers and went straight to sleep.   


We both woke up at 0 dark thirty, and I asked him if it was time to get up. 
He said "Not yet. I haven't had a chance to avail myself of the pleasures of your cunt yet". 
Who talks like that before coffee/tea? Master, that's who. Anyway, so he did that, then I made pancakes and bacon for him. 
 Yum! To everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...