Tuesday, December 10, 2013

10 Things

Ten Things about Master and Me

1.  We met when I was 15 and he was 17.

2.   It took almost a year of me stalking/following him around for him to ask me out.

3.  Our first date was to a Monkees concert.  Weird Al was the opening band, and was better.

4.  We first had sex on April Fool's Day.  We were both virgins, and it was painful for me, but pretty good for him (except that he worried about me).   

5.  We were in a long distance relationship for the first four years we dated.

6.  We lived together for another two years after that before getting married.  I was 21 when we did get married. 

7.   In spite of our starting so young, our relationship just gets better with time.

8.   One time we stayed in bed to try to see how many times we could have sex in one day.   The record was 8 times (and he came every time).   

9.   I used to say I didn't really like sex and could easily live without it.

10.  I was full of shit.   :)

6 comments:

  1. I love LOVE this!!!!

    You and your Master have MANY similarities to my Sir and me.

    I love the April Fools! And four years long distance…wow! Impressive.

    Hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were both sore by the end of that.
    DM

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao @ number 10....bravo to your awesome day in bed! i'd love to attempt that some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hint: do it while you are young! That would not be possible anymore.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...