Friday, December 13, 2013

A few tidbits

Wednesday morning Mystique messaged me early and asked if I wanted to ride along with her to pick up a rescue dog.  I said I would try, but I had a bunch of stuff to do.

After I called Master to check that it was ok, I managed to get all the animals taken care of, get a pot roast started for dinner, and get a couple loads of laundry done by 9 and head over there.   

We had a good time, (couple hours drive each way) and I got to snuggle all the way back with the cutest little tiny dog.   As soon as I picked her up I knew Myst was keeping her.  She is just a love!  A heart stealer for sure.  She is most likely a Papillion mix, maybe with some Pomeranian and Chihuahua.  

She has been letting some of her puppy traits out now, such as stealing socks, piddling on the floor and chewing on fingers, but that is puppy stuff and to be expected.  

------------------------

Wednesday night Master got home late, but we still managed to watch an episode of Breaking Bad (well, one of us did, I fell asleep).   When it was over I crawled into his lap, put on my seductive look and asked if he wanted me.   He said noncommittally, "Maybe, we'll see".

He told me to go get the dogs fed, and as I was trying to get untangled from the couch, blanket and his legs, He opened his zipper and waved his dick at me.   I tried to step over his legs to get past and he grabbed me, with a gruff,

 "Are you refusing a direct order, slut?!"   

Of course dick waving is the same is a command to suck, everyone knows that!   

So I did.  The dogs could wait, evidently.

-------------

Later on I got a hard caning while on my hands and knees on the rug in the bedroom.   

And now I'll end this to go make Master's tea.   :)  'Night All.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...