Sunday, December 22, 2013

Fucked

I was puttering around cleaning the kitchen when he called me over.  He wanted to kiss me, fondle me, open my robe.  I eagerly accepted his attention, then he told me to go back to what I was doing, but that he'd want to use me later. 

About an hour or so later, he appeared on the stairs and crooked a finger at me to follow.   In the bedroom he tied me with a rope and a belt, then pushed me down on the floor, on my hands and knees.  He took me then, without preamble,  pulling on the rope harness and the belt around my waist for harder and deeper thrusting. 

He pulled out and rolled me over, had me in some positions that must have come from the Kama Sutra, then he told me to suck his cock while he caned me.  It didn't take long, the caning, but I'm still smarting from that one.  

Then he had me get on top of him and use the Magic Wand as I fucked him.   Choking, holding off my breath with his hand, slapping, pinching... he had one sore and contented slave.




A few minutes of sleepy cuddling, and then, "Get up and make me a sammich".   


It's not just an internet meme here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...