Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hard Limits, srs bznss

I told Master the other day that I was considering making a list of hard limits, including, but not limited to, tummy raspberries and cold feet placed on my warm body parts.

He patted me on the head with a great big Cheshire cat grin on his face and said "Knock yourself out".

Then after I'd written it, he said I didn't have enough, and needed to come up with some more, so here they are:

-Making me cook salmon in the coffee maker Never done it, never want to. Because, ewwww.
-Having to chop/fry mushrooms. Forget eating them.  Also because ewwwww.
-Not having a snow plow/snow blower.  Isn't this a must-have for every slave in a northern clime?
-Being taunted with pie. Or donuts. That's just mean.


Why do I get the sneaking suspicion I'm writing a to-do list for him?





No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...