Monday, December 2, 2013

One Slap

"Turn around.

Step closer.

Look at me."

His hand swings back and, unstoppably, before I can blink, strikes my cheek.

"Come."

He catches me as my knees collapse. 
I come, and as I recover  I nuzzle against his chest, feeling warmth, and love, and taking in the scent of him.   My Master.  My Owner.  Kink of the Week Although the format is irregular, I think this pretty much illustrates how I feel about faceslaps! It was one of the kinks of the week that I missed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow! That is...erotic, intense, intimate.

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...