Sunday, January 19, 2014

Furtive Fucking Fun

Our kids both had sleepovers at friends houses this weekend.  It is a maddening frustration that I could not manage to arrange for them to be gone the SAME NIGHT so that we could have some alone time to do the noisy fun stuff.   We settled for much furtive fucking instead, which was fun and left me quite sore on Saturday, especially after getting kicked in the cunt a few times.  I loved it so much I squirted all over Master's house slipper (Thanks be that he doesn't do it with boots on, right?).

There was also some hard paddling of my butt both Saturday and Sunday, covered by noises of the TV and the radio.     Master had hoped to beat me Saturday night, but when I fell asleep watching TV and then he had a stomach ache that plan was abandoned.   Instead I went to be early and he stayed up late feeling yucky.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...