Thursday, February 27, 2014

Middle of the Night

Master got home last night.  I served him dinner, and he chatted with the kids about what was going on in their lives.  

After he put them to bed, I rubbed his back while he checked out his websites.   We went to bed early.

About 2:30 am I woke up.  I lay quietly for a while, then when Master got up to use the bathroom I got up to go as well.  I checked on the fire, which wasn't going really much at all since he'd put a new log on a few minutes before.   I added some paper and sticks and fussed with it for a while, trying to make it go.

He went back to bed.  I turned on the computer because I wasn't really sleepy and didn't want to lie in bed awake any more.

He came back down and ordered me back to bed.  

"Yes, Master" I replied meekly.

I lay quietly for another unknown amount of time, still not sleepy.  Then I felt his hand between my legs.  I opened up for him, moaning and arching to him.  I wondered if he were just going to tease me and then drift off, or.....?

He made me cum, then pushed my head under the blankets to his cock.   I sucked it until he yanked me back up by the back of my robe (yes, I was freezing enough to be sleeping in my bathrobe and he didn't mind).

He pushed me on to my back and fucked me, then rolled me over and had me that way until he came.  

It was about 3:30 or 4 then, I think, and I slept really well until his alarm went off at 6.   Instead of ordering me to get up and make breakfast as usual, he rolled on top of me and fucked me quickly again.  When he ordered me to come I couldn't.   I told him I didn't.  He gripped my neck, slapped my face and ordered again "COME" and this time I did. 

We all have our "O" triggers.  O.o

Then I could get up and make his breakfast and tea.   After the kid had left for school, Master came and stood next to me as I sat at the kitchen table.  

"Suck it" was all he said.  I did, simply bending forward from my chair.  Is this the approved slavey way?  Who knows, but it is the most fast and efficient, which is what he cares about- mouth on cock, stat!

He pulled me out of my chair by the front of my robe and pushed me against the kitchen counter.  Bending me forward, lifting my robe, he began fucking me again.  Just for a few minutes, then Master pushed me to my knees in front of him.   

When he was done he told me to "Carry on" and I got back to my first cup of coffee of the day.

Some days are just really started out right, you know?   

 


1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...