Sunday, February 2, 2014

Munch/Demo/Play time! Now, with more whipping!

"Lose the skirt".

I had already taken off my red silk blouse so I was just wearing my sparkly corset and a knee length black skirt, also tall black boots.

Master had been demonstrating some flogging on me for some new people in our local group.   They had never seen, much less experienced, flogging and kept asking me "Doesn't that hurt?"

   I'd reply variously with "No, I barely feel it", or "No, it feels wonderful", depending on how hard Master was doing it.  He wasn't even coming close to hurting me.    

He let a couple of the guys try the floggers on me, after I'd removed my skirt.   They also asked things like "Are you sure this is ok with her?" and Master would say,

 "She has no choice, she's my slave.  Besides, she totally gets off on being used".     

Which is true.  Also, I love/hate the humiliation of him saying things like that about me to people.  I'm sometimes amazed at how well Master and I match in this area.      

When the demo/practice was done, I noticed a friend we have known for a few years was showing how to use a single tail, just cracking in the air, and I leaned into Master's ear and asked if I couldn't please let that friend do me with it?  

He said yes, then he led me over there and told the guy that I would like to be his target if he wanted one.   I think I was grinning like a maniac.  At least it felt that way to me.   I bent over in position and the whip cracked loudly on either side of me.   I knew he was ranging it in so I shook my head, and kept shaking it until I could feel the whip on my skin, not just on my clothes.   Then I nodded to let him know I could feel. 

He switched from the kangaroo braided single tail to an even stingy-er dragon tail.  I didn't get a good look at it, but it definitely hurt more. 

It gradually grew harder and harder until my hands were clenching reflexively and my feet were shifting about with the pain.   When he asked if it was too much I just kept shaking my head... it was really good.  I have a lot of nice red stripes too! 

  After that, Master and another new-ish person flogged me again.   I had a blast, and Master really enjoyed giving people new experiences, because they'd never had the chance to do something like that before.   

The speaker topic of the day was mainly safety, but also touched on consent, and while most of what he said was that there should be mutual enjoyment, negotiations and consent at each step, I was impressed that our speaker made clear that that was for play, but he also touched on M/s where such things may not apply anymore because of how the relationship is structured.    
Yes, that is us.  Mutual enjoyment is a bonus, not a requirement for me.   Master's enjoyment, that is what I'll be about. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...