Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pirate Whore

Master sent me upstairs to wait for him.  I thought he'd be awhile longer than he was, so I was on the bed when he came in.

"Why aren't you kneeling on the floor waiting for me, is this some sort of slave revolt?"

"No, Master, I was working on a fantasy story I'm writing."

This still wasn't very acceptable, but was better than just being in revolt.  He spanked me and laid on top of me as I lay on my stomach, pressing me down. 

"You're wearing too much". 


I pushed up to my knees and removed my robe.  He pressed me down again and entered me from behind.  He held my wrists pinned.  He whispered threats in my ear.   My head hung over the side of the bed.  I pushed my ass up into him to receive him eagerly.

Eventually I ended up tied spread eagled on the bed while he cropped most of my body.  It is such a different, more helpless feeling to be tied down well during the beating than just being expected to lie still.  I found that my definition of "lying still" the way I normally do it was nothing like as still as I had to be this time.   When he hit my cunt I couldn't close my legs.  I could try, but ineffectually.   When he hit my face or stomach I couldn't flap my hands in the way.  I could turn the other cheek but that just left the other cheek to be smacked.   I was open.  Exposed.  Totally vulnerable.  

He knelt over my face and told me to beg him not to rape me.   I did, really getting into my part of the innocent maiden captured by pirates.  Role playing can be fun.  He slapped me, and threatened to make it a lot worse if I didn't obey.  He grabbed my chin and turned my head back to him, forced his cock down my throat.  

He face fucked me as I lay tied, going down my throat until I couldn't breath, then backing out a second while I gulped some air.

He moved down between my legs.  I begged some more, pleading most earnestly not to be a "ruined woman".   He made more vile threats.  He said I'd be so degraded that even being a whore would be a step up.  Men would see me in the street and just fuck me right there, without asking or paying, and I would thank them for noticing me.   Then I was begging him to take me away with his pirate band to be the crew whore, and not to leave me on the streets like that.  

He made no promises, but slapped my face and tits, and fucked me instead.     

He fucked me long and hard with many things- the anal beads in my ass, the handle of a paddle, his fingers, his cock.  I must have had over a dozen or two orgasms but I didn't count them.  

And that was only the first session of the day.   Later on he would fuck me twice more.   

I may be happiest "ruined woman/pirate whore" around.  :)

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...