Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Into every life a little rain must fall

The cane beat the rhythm of rain on my rear.  The paddle crashed down as thunder.    Rain showers first were lighter, then a downpour, then a mere trickle, complete with flashes of lightning pain. 

"Open your mouth", he commanded.

I did so, as I lay on my stomach on the bed.  A leather strap was shoved into my mouth and he tightened it up, pulling my head back as if I wore reins.

Smack! Smack! Smack! came the paddle again.

He took me from behind, still holding the strap.

He pulled out of my cunt, told me to roll over to my back and shifted the leather down to my neck, pulling it tight and pinning my wrist to the bed in the same hand as he fucked me.   I bucked up against him, drowning in passion and desire.   He fucked deeper and harder and when I didn't think I could wait a second longer to explode he commanded me to COME.   There was a great flood, the rain showers now having their cumulative effect, leaving in their wake puddles on the towel and a sunshiney smile on the face of this slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...