Saturday, April 19, 2014

Meme sorts of questions


The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? 

First choice: The phone is not ringing.  Master seems to call me mostly when there has been a disaster (two car accidents this year) so if it is him I start to panic.   I don't really want to talk to anyone else.

When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?

Yes.

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?

I do both, but I'm a better listener, unless they get me on a favorite topic. 

Do you take compliments well?
Yes.  I'm practicing simply saying thank you in order to have good manners, rather than trying to deflect compliments. 

Are you an active person?

Pffft.  No.  I am required by Master to exercise on certain days, and I try to do something active every day, plus I have chores, but basically I'm a lazy ass slave.   Other people think I'm active, I don't really know why.   But they always say that.  

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive?
Ummm, if some one rescues me?  I just saw this thing about building a giant HELP sign that can be seen by Google Earth, so I know someone would find me.  I hope.   I'm pretty good with a map and compass, but have no other real wilderness survival skills, and it is unlikely that I'd have those tools if abandoned, right? 

Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes, just about every summer.  I went to YMCA camp, and when I was a teen, to horsey camps.  I loved being with the horses all day.   Horse crazy girl, for sure. 

What was your favorite game as a kid?
Bloody Murder.   It's a hide and seek game.  
 
A sexy person is pursuing you, but you know that he/she is married, would you?
No.  Master has made married people off limits for him and for me, unless the spouse knows all about it and the marriage is open. 

Are you judgmental? 

Oh sure.  I try not to let it come out in obnoxious ways, but sometimes it does anyway.  I especially judge idiots and bigots.

Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Being pursued.  And captured. Taken down.   Forced...ahhhh...

Use three words to describe yourself.
Short, slavish, silly

Are you continuing your education?

No, not right now.  I'd like to some day though.  It's never too late to get more edumacation.  My dad is an inspiration to me there.  He graduated with a Masters degree on his 60th birthday.

Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yes, a little bit.  Not super well.

How often do you read books? 
Every day.  Right now I'm reading Feet of Clay (again) by Terry Pratchett and book two of Game of Thrones.

Do you think more about the past, present or future?
The future.  I like looking forward to things getting better.  

What is your favorite children's book?
I loved Irving and Muktuk: Two Bad Bears, by Daniel Pinkwater.  It's one that I read my kids, and it is pretty fun.  Of course, Where the Wild Things Are is an old favorite too.   Rumpus rumpus rumpus!

Where is your ideal house located?

Right here.  

Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties or grannies?

Medium panties, with some coverage for my butt, but not giant grannies, are my favorites.  A little lace is good too.   Master prefers no undies at all.


Last person you talked to?
Youngest kid.

Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
I have been as far as the kitchen.  

Where is your current pain?
I'm not in pain at all.  Weird but true.   I got a light spanking with a stick this morning, after Master used my mouth, but not enough to make me sore still.    Well, I guess if I poke at it my butt is a bit sore. 

What movie do you want to see right now?
I'm psyched up for the next episode of Game of Thrones!

What did you do for New Year's?
Went to bed early, then got up and drove a couple hours to some friends' for a brunch.   Yes, we are old people now :). 

What was the cause of your last accident?
Snowy roads.   I did a few 360s and fell off the highway.  It was quite traumatic, although no one was injured, thank you God!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...