Saturday, May 17, 2014

Nature of Kinky Service

I started out prostrate on the floor of our room, as he likes me to wait.  When he came in he ordered me up, then pulled my hair back and kissed me hard.  I melted into him.  It was just like in the romances.   I grabbed his naked cock and held it tight.  He began walloping my ass with his hand as he continued to kiss me, until I was hotly stinging.  He told me to come.

Master told me to get on the bed.

He went down on me, and made me come, he slapped me and held off my breath until I was near panicked.  He had me suck his cock all slimy delicious and then fucked me some more.  Then he ordered me to make him come with my mouth, which I did quickly enough. 

In the morning we had the same again.  He started molesting me as I was making his tea, then he told me to go upstairs.  This time he also used a paddle on me.

After that, we had a discussion about the nature of service.  This came from one of my groups on Fet and I wanted to see what he thought. 

  Is sex a service I do for him?  Is it a kinky service?  Or is it simply mutual pleasure?  I was of two minds, and not really sure what I thought.    But his mind was quite clear.  All the sex is a service to him.  Even when he shoves one finger in my ass, one in my cunt and makes me come.  Because he likes it, and has either ordered it or just done it to me because he wants to, because I am his slavegirl, it is all a service that I do for him.  If the sex is kinky (and when is it not, here? There is always slapping and pinching and hurting and all that good stuff even if no elaborate props are used) then it is a kinky service.  Whether I enjoy it or not is completely irrelevant to whether it is a service.



2 comments:

  1. Sex for your Master is an accommodation that you willingly provide at a moments notice. The term "service" can be adequately used if you'd like of course but your availability to him is part of your devotion to your overall service to him. Anyway you slice it, or whatever you may call it, it is duty, it is service and because it is what both of you want, it is mutual pleasure. Congratulations for being able to live a life of mutual pleasure with the one you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a vet,
    Ancilla is his favorite pet.
    She is pretty and she is smart,
    That's why he spanks her hard.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...