Sunday, June 22, 2014

His hole

"Do you like being my hole, slavegirl?  Being used?  Being my hole just to give me pleasure?"  he asked this morning, after doing just that.

"Yes, Master".

I do.  I really, really do.   I have much soreness this morning, from all kinds of fun, but I love being his well used slut.  No surprise there, hey? 


In other, non sexy but still hole-related, news, all my biopsies came back normal, my polyp was benign, and basically they can find nothing wrong with me.  So I have more tests on Tuesday.  I have tried like heck to talk Master out of making me go back, but he's firm.  Suck it up and do it, he says.  The back of my head says he's right, I should, but the front says "No no no no no no and NO!!!"  

Not that it does me any good at all.  My holes are always his.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...