Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Muck

Master was fucking her hard, missionary position on the floor.  I knelt just in front of them, at their heads, close enough to touch, using my vibrator and looking into his eyes.  He stared at me with a fierce intensity and I knew what he was thinking.  No words were needed.   I was spiraling down, deep within myself, experiencing a fantasy as intensely as I ever have.   There was a lot down there, deep in the muck of my fantasy.  On the surface there was joy and pleasure, voyeurism, sharing, service and slavehood. 

 But that was only the surface.  
Deep down in the muck was where I was going, inexorably as the pleasures of vibration roared through me.   His fierce eyes were driving me down, allowing me to wallow and hurt, driving me hard. 

 I felt the muck swirling around me.  I closed my eyes, getting further inside myself and away from his eyes.  I started to bend forward with impending orgasm, waiting and waiting for him to tell me to come.   He said her name, told her to come, just her specifically, not me, and as she did I was perched on the brink. 
 I had to ask him.  The final humiliation was that I had to ask, "Master, can I come too?" and he said yes.   The orgasm rocked me as the muck of my humiliation swirled around me.

It was hard coming back out of that place.  I kept trying to pull away from both of them, wanting to be left alone on my own with my thoughts and my muck.  But Master kept pulling me back to him, knowing that he needed to keep me there with him, not to let me pull away.

6 comments:

  1. I'm not sure which disturbs me more, that I knew exactly where you were going and what the muck feels like, or that I want this for myself. and now I'm disturbed and turned on.

    Good job, ksst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you commented because I wasn't sure anyone else would get what I was trying to say. Thank you little monkey!

      Delete
  2. You know, that's just it. There is something so alluring about the abject humiliation/degradation. But then there is the ... Depression which looms large. He was so smart not to let you spiral or wallow there. Not that you don't go there...but the depths aren't as deep when he's pulling you to him.

    Hugs and thanks for sharing!
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he was really good to do what he did also.

      Delete
  3. I really got what you were trying to say, it's just that the fact that I did slightly scared me and I'm busy thinking about it... Or rather, not thinking about it while I stick my fingers in my ears... la la la!

    and yes, super hot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did have a great time, and was not expecting to go THERE, but when I did, it was super intense. There was a lot of other stuff we did that was really hot and fun in a less emotionally intense way.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...