Tuesday, July 8, 2014

In A Hurry

Last night Master told me it was bedtime, and you bet I skedaddled up there, whipped off the clothes, and on with the night time collar and got in position right away. 

 NO puttering about the bedroom, NO reading.  

He was happy to find me prone on the floor, and asked me if I'd been in position the whole time.  Yes, I was happy to say, I had.  

It makes me feel fairly embarrassed that it took getting in trouble to motivate me again (and that he said I had to write a blog about it), but at the same time it is such a secure feeling that he cares and notices, and is willing to correct me on minor failings that I'm grateful to him for everything all over again.  I feel much better with boundaries, I really do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...