Tuesday, August 5, 2014

New Favorite Toy

My birthday present is Master's new favorite toy.   Both last night and the night before I got a thorough beating with this thing:



It is aptly called the "misery stick".   It is not too bad with a long warm up.  Ok, it is still bad, but painful in a way that is delicious and puts me into subspace.  After the stick last night he gave me at least a dozen huge orgasms while fucking me until I was completely spent.   

With no warm up it makes me cry.  I can't decide if it is funny or disconcerting that when I did, Master started singing the chorus of

 Don't Cry for me

Perhaps it is some of each.


4 comments:

  1. Sir makes implements, and we have one we call the naughty stick - I feel the same way about it as you describe here with your misery stick. lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great birthday present. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the misery stick is aptly named. If Master broke out in song...think i would find it hard not to laugh.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do laugh sometimes, especially at stuff like "The Little Mermaid" songs. Under the sea...

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...